If there is a staff member or student who is confirmed by a physician to have tested positive for COVID-19, we will follow the CDC guidelines for precautions. Currently, that would mean that person must self isolate for 10 days since the confirmed test, with at least three days of symptom free.
- How will students maintain distance during lunch?
- What is the school’s protocol if a confirmed COVID-19 case occurs in the district?
- How do we sign up for the distance learning option?
- If we return to distance learning, how will students be graded/what standards will they be held to?
- Will there be athletics in the fall?