If there is a staff member or student who is confirmed by a physician to have tested positive for COVID-19, we will follow the CDC guidelines for precautions. Currently, that would mean that person must self isolate for 10 days since the confirmed test, with at least three days of symptom free.
- I’m getting “Your device does not meet testing requirements” error. How do I fix this?
- I get “Oops! Where’s my test window?” when launching NWEA. How do I fix this?
- How will students maintain distance during lunch?
- What is the school’s protocol if a confirmed COVID-19 case occurs in the district?
- If we return to distance learning, how will students be graded/what standards will they be held to?